International Scholarships at Goldsmiths University of London 2021: Are you and international student seeking scholarship into a postgraduate or undergraduate programme at the Goldsmith, University of London? Then the International Scholarships at Goldsmiths University of London 2021 is a great opportunity for you.
The Goldsmiths Scholarship offers a transformative experience for its scholars by generating knowledge and stimulating self-discovery through creative and intellectually rigorous thinking and practice. The scholarship seeks to afford a wide range of people the opportunity to benefit from the learning platforms.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Goldsmiths, University of London
Scholarship to be taken at: UK
Scholarship Worth: Up to £5,000
Scholarship Slot: 35
Subject Eligibility: Not specified
Country Eligibility: International students
Goldsmiths University of London International Scholarships 2021 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the International Scholarships at Goldsmiths University of London, applicants must:
- Be enrolled for a postgraduate taught degree programmes for applicants enrolling for a postgraduate scholarship (excluding Fine Art and Design programmes).
- Be enrolled for international Foundation Certificate programmes.
- Demonstrate strong and excellent leadership abilities and be ready to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
- Have obtained good grades in relevant courses in their bachelor’s studies from recognized universities.
- Have obtained good scores in their high school required for admission into an undergraduate programme of the university.
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the Goldsmiths University of London International Scholarships 2021 are to apply for admission into an eligible course at the Goldsmiths University of London for the 2021 academic session.
Applicants are to complete the online application form and submit same before the application deadline. Applicants are advised to provide correct information during the application process as incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2021