Applications are invited from suitably qualified young leaders between 20 and 35 years of age across the world to apply for the International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship Program aimed at providing an opportunity for them to join the IMF at the forefront of the response to global economic challenges.
The IMF YFP is a competitive capacity building program aimed at sponsoring selected participants to experience the World Bank – IMF Annual Meetings in Marrakech, Morocco where they will have opportunities to meet scholars, activitists, leaders and experts while creating lasting connections with other youth fellows from the world.
Fellowship Sponsors: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Program Type: Youth Fellowship Program (YFP)
Program Location: Morocco
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Not specified
Nationality: IMF member countries
International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The participate in the International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be between the ages of 20 and 35 years as of October 15, 2023
- Have demonstrated experience in one or more of the following: Social activism and/or engaging with a civil society organization, Entrepreneurship and/or participating in a start-up, Content creation/influencer and/or contributing to independent platforms.
- Have knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics, and development issues, particularly on inclusive economic growth, the digital economy, or climate change
- Have graduated from or currently be a student in the field of international relations and development, communications, economics, or related fields
- Demonstrate good public speaking and presentation skills
- Be a citizen of an IMF member country
- Have no current affiliation with government institutions
- Not have previously been a fellow of the YFP.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the IMF Youth Fellowship 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Applicants are to note that applications can only be submitted in Arabic, English or French.
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2023