USA International Merit Scholarships at Hawaii Pacific: Applications are currently being accepted at Hawaii Pacific University for scholarship opportunities available for the next academic session. HPU offers competitive merit scholarships of up to 50% of tuition in addition to a variety of other external scholarships students can apply for.
International undergraduate freshman and transfer applicants are considered for academic merit scholarships at the time of admission based on academic abilities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hawaii Pacific University
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discounts
Host Institution(s): Hawaii Pacific University
Scholarship Worth: Up to 50% of tuition cover
Study Level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
- The academic merit scholarship is open to international students from all nationalities
- To determine specific scholarship eligibility, please complete an application for undergraduate admission.
- Merit scholarships awarded to cover up to 50% of tuition
- Academic merit scholarships are applied towards tuition.
- Awardees can also apply to other scholarships listed on the international students’ page
To be awarded the HPU academic merit scholarship, interested students will have to complete an application for undergraduate admission. No separate scholarship application is required. Students will be notified, at the time of admission, whether or not an academic merit scholarship has been awarded.
Application Deadline: On-going