International MBA Scholarships at Swansea University in UK: Swansea University in the UK is inviting applications from suitably qualified international students across the globe for their MBA Centenary Scholarship 2020. Individuals with bright focus on developing their career through the university’s high classed MBA programme can apply.
Supporting student success is one of Swansea University’s main goals as a university and School, which is why, as part of their centenary year, the School of Management is offering the fully funded MBA scholarship worth £20,000 for 2020 entry.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swansea University
Scholarships to be taken at: Swansea University, UK.
Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (MBA)
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: £20,000.
Subject Eligibility: Full time MBA programmes.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Eligibility conditions for the award are as follow;
- Applications are accepted international students from around the world.
- Applicants must be fully self-funding your studies.
- Applicants are also required to have an undergraduate degree or equivalent with at least a 2:1.
- Applicants must have accepted an offer to study on the MBA course at Swansea University.
- Applicants must check and meet the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- English Language Requirement: International students are required to check and meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Application Procedures for the International MBA Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2020 – How-to-Apply:
You can start application by preparing a video to answer the question ‘tell us how studying the MBA would add value to you and the communities you are part of’ and submit to email@example.com.
Document Requirements: Applicants must create and submit 4-5 minute video (.mp4), 4-5 minute podcast (.mp3), 1,500 word diary entry (.doc, .pdf or .ppt). Please include your full name and student number in your submission. In addition to this, they must also submit their certificates, CV and academic transcripts.
Application Deadline: 29 November, 2020