International Excellence Award At University of Salford Manchester: Applications are currently welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for International undergraduate’s excellence scholarship at University of Salford Manchester in UK for 2020/2021 academic session.
The Salford International Excellence Award supports a range of talented, inspiring and creative international students who aim to be the leaders of the future. This award is open for 2019 and 2020 intake. Find out more about this scholarship and how you can apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Salford Manchester, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of London, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: £1,000 to £5,000
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the school
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International Excellence Award At University of Salford Manchester in UK, 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Application are open to candidates around the world
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University
- Candidates must be an offer holder in order to apply for this scholarship.
- You are particularly encouraged to apply if you are from a region where no specific scholarships are available.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements with IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5
Application Procedures for the International Excellence Award At University of Salford Manchester in UK, 2020
Please apply via online application form. The most important part of your application is the two-part scholarship essay, which should include the following sections:
Describe how your previous experiences and achievements will help you achieve success here
Describe how your programme of study will enable you to develop a greater understanding of your subject and how that can positively contribute to your home country.
Application Deadline: June 24, 2020