International ASTRO 3D Science PhB Advanced Studies Course Award at Australian National University, 2020: Applications are invited from international eligible students to apply for the international ASTRO 3D Science PhB Advanced studies course at ANU in Australia for 2020/2021 academic session. ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. Their location points to its unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people.
Their focus on excellence in research and education ensures their graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges. Each year the Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics (“RSAA”) in the ANU College of Science may offers the ASTRO 3D Science PhB Advanced Studies Course Award with the aim of increasing interest amongst Science PhB students in ASTRO 3D student research projects.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Australian National University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $ 3,000 per annum
Subject Eligibility: Astrophysics, Astronomy, B.Ph(Hons)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International ASTRO 3D Science PhB Advanced Studies Course Award at Australian National University, 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Applicants must be domestic or international student;
- Is enrolled in an Advanced Studies Course (SCNC2101, SCNC2102, SCNC2103, SCNC2104, SCNC3101, SCNC3102) as part of their Bachel
- or of Philosophy (Honours) – Science degree program in the semester for which they have applied for the award; and;
- Intending to undertake a research project within the Advanced Studies Course:
- Under the supervision of the RSAA ASTRO 3D Centre of Excellence Director, or any of the RSAA ASTRO 3D Chief Investigators, RSAA ASTRO 3D Associate Investigators or RSAA ASTRO 3D Postdoctoral Fellows; and
- Which has been approved as a suitable student research project fitting into the ASTRO 3D research framework by the research project supervisor, and the RSAA PhB Astrophysics Discipline Coordinator (RSAA PhB Convenor), and the College of Science PhB Convenor?
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
Application Procedures for the Performance Sport funding for International Students at University of Strathclyde in UK 2020
As part of the application process for this programme, candidates are expected to complete an application form and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics (RSAA).
Documents Requirement: Applicants must send a declaration that they wish to be considered for the Award, ASTRO 3D project proposal, a short CV (1 page) including contact details for the ASTRO 3D research project supervisor, a copy of their current ANU transcript or Statement of Results from ISIS.
Application Deadline: Currently Open