IMRD/ Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2021: If you want to study in Europe, full Erasmus Mundus scholarships are now available for students from all nationalities! The scholarships cover your tuition fee, 1000 euro monthly allowance and a 7000 euro contribution to be used for travel and installation costs during the programme.
Each year a minimum of the top 15 applicants are selected for these scholarships! 3 European students and 12 non-European students. In addition to these 15, the Management Board may decide to award additional scholarships to applicants from specific regions.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): IMRD/ Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
Scholarship to be taken at: IMRD (Ghent University), Belgium
Scholarship Type: Full Tuition Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Slots: 15 plus scholarships per year.
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition cover plus other benefits
Subject Eligibility: All programmes tenable at IMRD
Country/Candidate Eligibility: All nationalities
You May Like: University of Twente Scholarship Award 2021
IMRD/ Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2021 | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility: IMRD/ Erasmus Mundus Scholarships eligibility conditions are as follows;
- The Erasmus Mundus scholarships are now available for students from all nationalities
- Applicants should be enrolling or have been enrolled in a programme at IMRD, Ghent University.
Selection Criteria: A limited number of scholarships are awarded.
- Financial aid in the form of scholarships can be awarded to top applicants.
- The application team nominates top applicants for scholarships.
- These applicants are then presented to the IMRD Management Board which decides on the final selection.
Additional Scholarship Benefits
The EMJMD student scholarships include:
- a contribution to the students’ participation costs (including the tuition fees, library and laboratory costs, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the students’ participation in the Master);
- a contribution to student travel and installation costs;
- a monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme.
How-to-Apply: To be eligible for a scholarship your application needs to be completed and your application file needs to be submitted to the Ghent University admissions office. You can select whether or not you wish to apply for a scholarship during the online application.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2021