Imperial College London Electrical & Electronic Engineering Scholarships: Applications are hereby invited from eligible international students for Electrical & Electronic Engineering PhD Scholarships. The Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering awards a number of full fee scholarships to outstanding PhD applicants annually.
The scholarships are highly competitive and cover full tuition fee waiver. The tuition scholarship consists of Home/Overseas tuition fee waivers for 3 years, Bursary (at UKRI rate + London allowance of £2,000 for 3.5 years) and a Total allowance of £700 towards conferences and travel.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Imperial College London, UK
Host Institution(s):Imperial College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition Support & Allowances
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
DETAILS | Imperial College London Engineering PhD Scholarships
PhD supervisors can nominate a limited number of their top applicants for funding. Funding decisions are made by the EEE department’s Awards Panel Committee. Applicants who apply earlier (i.e. by October for the following October), are more likely to be nominated for this funding as the process is highly competitive. Applicants will be contacted if they have been awarded this funding.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be considered for the Imperial College London Electrical & Electronic Engineering scholarships, candidates must meet the following program eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible for consideration for this prestigious academic scholarship.
- Eligible applicants do not apply directly for this scholarship – if they have been made a PhD offer by the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, an application can be put forward by their supervisor.
- Applicants must have a Masters degree in relevant subjects.
- Based on academic merit.
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
The benefits of the Imperial College London Electrical & Electronic Engineering PhD Scholarships include;
- Full fee Scholarship consists of Home/Overseas tuition fees for 3 years,
- Bursary (at UKRI rate + London allowance of £2,000 for 3.5 years) and
- A Total allowance of £700 towards conferences and travel.
Also Apply For: FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY IN SWITZERLAND 2023
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Imperial College London Electrical & Electronic Engineering PhD Scholarships are nominated for funding initially by the potential PhD supervisors, after the offer of a PhD place, and funding decisions are made by the Awards Panel Committee. The Awards Panel also decides on nominations for other funding schemes e.g. President’s Scholarship which are centrally managed by the College.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022