Applications are invited from suitably qualified young Nigerian graduates who desire to pursue a graduate study abroad especially in the USA to apply for the i-Scholar Initiative Scholarship for the 2024/25 academic session.
The i-Scholar Initiative (iSI) plans to sponsor well-qualified candidates for one or a combination of two of the required standardized tests for foreign graduate school programs; Graduate Records Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): i-Scholar Initiative
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Graduate
i-Scholar Initiative Scholarship 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for i-Scholar Initiative Scholarship in USA, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be graduates of an accredited African institution with a minimum of Second Class Upper Grade.
- Must be ready to write the standardized tests latest by August.
- Must be prepared to apply for graduate admission and funding in 2024 window.
- Must be a Nigerian
- Payment of required graduate school standardized test fees.
- Payment of a predetermined number of graduate school application fees (subject to performance in tests).
- End to End Mentoring
- Networking Opportunities with professionals in various fields
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the i-Scholar Initiative Scholarship are to complete an online application and provide all the required application documents on or before the application deadline.
- Personal Statement
- Examination Study Plan
- Two Reference Letters to include both Academic and Professional Reference
- First Degree Transcripts
- CV or Resume
- First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result
Application Deadline: Not specified