The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) recruitment 2023: Application for enlistment into the Nigerian Customs Service can be access through the e-portal www.customs.gov.ng or directly at vacancy.customs.gov.ng. Customs recruitment usually cuts across the different cadres of Customs.
Customs recruitments into the cadres starting from Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04) up to Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08). The lower cadre being for school leavers while the higher cadres are for graduate recruits.
Customs Recruitment 2023 | Online Application Portal
The e-portal for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2023 is at www.customs.gov.ng or directly at vacancy.customs.gov.ng. Applicants looking to join the Customs can access the online application via any of the links when the application is open.
When is Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2023?
The date of application is not fixed, you should anticipate the announcement soon. Information regarding new application dates for the Nigerian Customs Recruitment will be posted on this page when its available. It is also advisable to keep checking the official page through the links provided.
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2023 | Basic Requirements
The general requirements for enlistment into the Nigerian Customs Service include;
- The applicant must be a Nigerian by birth or decent.
- The applicant must have a height of not less than 7 meters for male applicants and 1.64 meters for female applicants.
- The applicant must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters (male applicants only)
- The applicant must be certified by a government medical officer to be medically fit and mentally stable.
- The applicant must be free from any form of financial indebtedness.
- The applicant must be of good behaviours and willing to learn, respect your superior officers.
- The applicant must present with a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments.
Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND).
Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (CONSOL 06)
- Applicant must possess an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE).
Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04)
- Applicant must possess Junior Secondary Certificate (JSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC).
Also Check: Nigerian Police Recruitment 2023: | How to Apply
How to Apply
The Nigerian Customs Service recruitment 2023 opens soon. You can only apply when the application window is open. To start application, please proceed as follows;
- Step 1. visit customs.gov.ng
- Step 2. click on e-Services
- Step 3. Select vacancy Or visit vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- You should see full requirements for each cadre and submit your application
- The Nigerian Customs Recruitment Form is free of charge and can only be access via www. customs.gov.ng.
- You will have to select the position to apply for, based on your qualification
- Please note that you can only apply for one position. any other application will replace the previous one.
Further Details: Official Website