Holland-Zuyd Excellence Scholarship: Zuyd University of Applied Sciences in collaboration with the Dutch government is pleased to announce the Holland-Zuyd Excellence Award for non-EU students to enrol for a bachelor or master’s study in Holland for the 2022/23 academic session.
The Holland scholarship is a combination scholarship offering a higher scholarship amount in the first year in comparison to the Zuyd Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship is awarded in the form of a Holland Scholarship amount of € 5000 in the first year and a Zuyd Excellence Scholarship for the remaining years of study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Holland Government and Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
Scholarship Type: Tuition awards
Host Institution(s): Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, Holland
Scholarship Worth: up to € 5000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Non-EU students
Holland-Zuyd Excellence Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Holland-Zuyd Excellence Scholarship 2022-2023, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be classed as a non-EU student for fee-paying purpose.
- Applicants must have been offered admission to study an eligible course at the University.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must demonstrate English proficiency.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at Zuyd University of Applied Sciences.
- Applicants must not have previously obtained a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Holland-Zuyd Excellence Scholarship 2022 are to complete an application form and send it with all the required accompanying documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline.
- A completed and signed Holland-Zuyd Excellence Scholarship Application Form.
- A personal letter of motivation for wanting to study at Zuyd University of Applied Sciences.
- One letter of reference by e.g. a lecturer or a mentor of your current educational institution.
- Your curriculum vitae (resume).
Application Deadline: 30th April