Hillary Clinton Global Challenge Scholarship at Swansea University 2021: The Hillary Rodham Clinton Global Challenges Programme is a scholarship awarded to students in Law, Policy and Practice in collaboration with Sky seeks to facilitate international cooperation to address urgent national and transnational challenges.
The graduate scholarship initiative will develop outstanding students into the next generation of outstanding, forward-looking, real-world focused leaders in legal scholarship and practice. Successful candidates will receive a scholarship which covers the full tuition fee as well as a stipend of c.£15,000 to contribute towards living costs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hillary Rodham Clinton School of Law, Sky
Scholarship to be taken at: Swansea University, UK
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Scholarship Slots: Not specified
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fees and c.£15,000
Subject Eligibility: Law, Policy and Practice
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Hillary Clinton Global Challenge Scholarship at Swansea University 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence alongside a creative, action-oriented approach to collaboration and partnership working. The degree programme is based on experiential learning, and includes a research project placement.
- Applicants must hold a good degree in law or related discipline, with strong overall and individual module performance.
- If neither English nor Welsh is your first language, you will need an acceptable pass in an approved English language qualification such as the IELTS test (with an overall score of at least 7.0 and a minimum of 6.5 in each component).
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at Swansea University.
You may wish to have a look at: 15 Full Scholarships in Australia for International Students without IELTS/TOEFL
Application Procedures for the Hillary Clinton Global Challenge Scholarship at Swansea University 2021
Applicants are to provide a 2-page CV and a cover letter setting out what he/she hopes to gain from the programme and how you will contribute to it, along with references. Your cover letter must clearly identify and justify the global challenge area you would like to work on from the following list:
- Racial Injustice;
- Online Harms;
- Climate Change;
- Children’s Rights and
- Human Rights and Technology.
Applicants are to apply online by completing the online application
Application Deadline: 28th August, 2020