Henley Business School Africa’s Sol Plaatje Media Scholarship 2021: Henley Business School is welcoming applications from eligible and outstanding students to apply for Africa’s Sol Plaatje Media Scholarship. This scholarship is available for Masters or postgraduate diploma students at the Institution.
This full scholarship will allow the successful scholar to study the one-year post-graduate diploma in Business Administration in 2021 or begin the flagship 30-month long executive Master’s in Business Administration degree.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Henley Business School, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of York, UK
Scholarships level: Masters and Postgraduate diploma
Scholarships Worth: Full tuition scholarship
Subject Eligibility: Business Administration
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Henley Business School Africa’s Sol Plaatje Media Scholarship 2021 | DETAILS
Launched in 2019 as the business school’s response to a vital industry in crisis, Henley Africa has just capped one of its inaugural scholars Thabiso Thakali, the news editor of Sowetan, who graduated in November with a PG Dip. His co-scholar meanwhile, multiple award-winning investigative journalists Pauli van Wyk is on the cusp of beginning the second year of her degree.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Henley Business School Africa’s Sol Plaatje Media Scholarship 2021
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be admitted into masters or postgraduate diploma degree program.
- The award is available for masters or postgraduate diploma in Business Administration courses offered at the institution.
- Must have an active interest in pursuing in Business Administration degree
- Proven ability to envision, plan and execute a research project
- Proficient communication skills and ability to work in teams to foster synergy in creativity
- Excellent English skills written and spoken.
- Must hold and have accepted an unconditional offer of a place at Henley Business School.
You May Also Like: University of Sussex Chancellors International and EU Scholarships 2021
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for Henley Business School Africa’s Sol Plaatje Media Scholarship 2021 are expected to apply for admission in the full-time masters and postgraduate diploma course program at the institution. Thereafter, can proceed in finding out how to apply to be considered for the Sol Plaatje media scholarship, contact Vivien Spong on [email protected].
Application Deadline: Currently Open