Harvard University MBA Scholarship in USA 2021: Here is a great opportunity of fully-funded scholarship for international students at Harvard University, USA. This scholarship is available for candidates with excellent academic background and wish to enroll in a full-time study at the Institution. Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School. This scholarship and financial aid is amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing autumn 2021.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Harvard University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Harvard University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year)
Subject Eligibility: MBA Business programme
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
You May Also Like: IUBH Online Scholarships for International Students in Germany
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship in USA 2020;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate MBA Business courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Harvard University, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Harvard University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Also Check: Destination Australia Scholarships for International Students 2021/2022
Application Procedures for Harvard University MBA Scholarship in USA 2020
Eligible and interested candidates who wish to apply for this opportunity, should please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial aid is amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees, Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021