Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to take advantage of Harvard University MBA Scholarship available for international students at Harvard Business School granted once every two years.
The Scholarship offers the Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees, Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Harvard University, USA
- Host Institution(s): Harvard University, USA
- Funding Amount: 75% of the tuition fees, Travel and accommodation expenses
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: International Students
Applicants are expected to fulfil the following requirements for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees
- Travel and
- Accommodation expenses related to the internship.
How-to-Apply: If you wish to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected].
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2025