GWP-AIP Youth Leadership Fellowship 2021: Are you a young leader in the African continent? Do you wish to improve your leadership skills and competencies? Then apply for the GWP-AIP Youth Leadership Fellowship programme 2021.
The Fellowship aims to empower young people in driving the transformation required to improve the investment outlook for water security and sustainable sanitation in Africa. It offers youth leaders the opportunity to acquire exceptional skills and competencies that will pave a career path and develop leadership potential.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): African Union
Fellowship to be taken in: Zambia, Uganda, Cameroon, Tunisia and Benin
Fellowship Worth: See Fellowship Benefits (below)
Eligible Areas: Water and Sanitation
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Africans
Recommended: United Nations Economic Commission for Africa Fellowship 2021 for Young Africans [Fully Funded]
GWP-AIP Youth Leadership Fellowship 2021 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the GIP-AIP Youth Leadership Fellowship, Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a Masters degree, at least, in fields such as water, climate, environment and natural resources, gender, and energy studies or in any discipline that is relevant to the Global Water Partnership (GWP).
- Have general knowledge and understanding of water resources management.
- Possess a solid understanding of international development, gender, water security, environmental management, climate change, and climate change adaptation.
- Be fluent in English. Additional knowledge of languages such as French and Portuguese are desirable.
- Must be living in one of African Union members states and be aged 35 years or younger.
- Female candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Travel expenses
- Operational tools such as a laptop
Apply for: Youth Opportunities: UNESCO Clubs 2021 Worldwide Youth Multimedia Competition
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the GIP-AIP Youth Leadership Fellowship 2021 are to apply online. Applicants must be lawfully eligible to reside in the country of appointment.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2021