GVI is currently inviting applications from outstanding candidates for GVI Short Term Community Development Internship in Ghana. This short term internship is organized for young graduate to learn and develop new skills and careers.
GVI internships are geared at developing your leadership skills and allowing you to develop a variety of key soft and hard skills that will put you a step ahead of the pack.
Program Type: Graduate internship
Program Location: Accra, Ghana
Program Duration: 12 weeks
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: B.Sc and M.Sc
Nationality: Any Nationality
Also Apply: Apply: Halliburton Graduate Engineering Recruitment
GVI Short Term Community Development | What to Expect
A typical day on this internship will include working with local community schools with early year students, supporting in the class room, designing extra-curricular activities, or conducting vocational training workshops covering topics like healthcare, gender equality, or professional skills development.
- Contribute towards meaningful and sustainable community development initiatives in West Africa.
- Gain hands-on experience in community education, gender studies or international development to boost your resume.
- Meet participants from across the world, developing your cross cultural skills.
- Explore all that Ghana has to offer, and be immersed in the Ghanaian culture.
To be eligible, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Designed for students, new graduates and working professionals
- Get field experience in real-world conservation and community development work
- Gain insight into careers within the sustainable development sector
- Receive direction from an internship supervisor
Check Also: ELI Abroad Intern and Volunteer Program for Young Graduates
How-to-Apply: To apply for GVI Short Term Community Development program, interested applicants are expected enroll through online application for an internship with GVI.
Application Deadline: Not Specified