Applications are hereby invited from talented and suitably qualified candidates to apply for Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program for Students. This opportunity is available for passionate students and recent graduates to explore their interests and build professional capabilities.
You can choose from internships across a wide range of business areas, including Asset Care, Sustainability, Engineering, Product Engineering, Transport and Logistics, Planning and Operations.
Company/Organisation(s): Guinness Nigeria
Internship Location: Nigeria
Internship Duration: 3 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students & Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Also Apply: ExxonMobil and Mobil Producing Nigeria Graduate Internship 2023
Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program | What to Expect
The role is designed to develop outstanding Territory Managers by developing fundamental Selling & Leadership skills through a bespoke training program. While in training the individual is expected to:
- Ensure required outlets coverage, products distribution and also volume target for the assigned route is achieved.
- Execute outlet activation standards
To be eligible for Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program for Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be 3rd/4th year or final year student – (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institution undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spread-sheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development.
- Letter from institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details (Bank name, Account Number, Branch Code)
- Copy of National Identity Card
- KRA PIN
See Also: AMREF Graduate Internship Opportunities for Young Africans
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program for Students should submit application online for this opportunity. The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension.
Application Deadline: Not Stated