Griffith University is pleased to announce its Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship open to exceptional international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University.
The scholarship covers 50% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only for the duration of the program on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements. To receive the Scholarship, you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Griffith University, Australia
- Host Institution(s): Griffith University, Australia
- Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework
- Nationality: International Students
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 6.0 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent.
- Have received an offer to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in 2024, 2025 or 2026.
- Students must be enrolled full-time, making progress in their studies, meet the requirements of their program of study and meet their student visa requirements to receive and maintain the scholarship, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must pass all courses for each trimester of their studies and successfully progress on to enrol in the next trimester. A minimum cumulative GPA of 5.5 on a 7.0 point grading scale must be maintained annually to qualify for the following year tuition fee deductions. Cumulative GPA is GPA accumulated for grades awarded to the student across all terms in their student program. The cumulative GPA will be reviewed at the end of Trimester 2 for students who commence in Trimester 1 and the end of Trimester 1 for students who commence in Trimester 2 or Trimester 3.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued by Griffith International Admissions.
- How-to-Apply: To be part of this opportunity, interested applicants follow these steps to apply:
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Once you have your Letter of Offer, apply for the scholarship by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- If you meet all the eligibility requirements, a University panel will review your application.
- We will let you know the outcome of your application.
Application Deadline: December 02, 2023