Greenwich Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021: Applications are now open for the GMB Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0). Recent and fresh graduates are invited to take the opportunity of the graduate trainee programme for a chance to evolve into full-time banking professionals.
Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) is a pre-eminent merchant bank owned by reputable corporate and private investors. The Bank has its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria with focus on high end financial products and services to select clientele in targeted sectors of the economy. The bank’s operations cover Corporate Banking, Private Banking, Investment Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, Treasury & Global Markets and Securities Trading. The Bank is rated BBB- (NG) Long Term, and A3 (NG) Short Term with Stable Outlook by Global Ratings Agency, GCR.
Company/Organization: Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB)
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Targeted at: Recent Graduates
Program Duration: 1 year
Slots: Not stated.
Nationality: Not Specified
Greenwich Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021 | DETAILS
The graduate trainee program is located in Lagos – Nigeria and intends to engage fresh graduate who have interest in the banking profession.
Why Work with Greenwhich?
- Greenwich is a prestigious brand known for excellent work culture and providing a platform for an enduring career. We operate an open, friendly, knowledge driven and professional environment.
Candidates are required to meet the following eligibility conditions:
- A minimum of Second-Class Honors (Upper Division) in Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Engineering, and Actuarial Science.
- Should not be more than 25 years old.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Programme (NYSC), within the last 2 years.
- The possession of relevant professional qualifications or certifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFA, or CIS will be an added advantage.
- How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Required Documents: You are required to provide details of qualifications and certifications; upload may not be required at point of first submission
Application Closing Date: 15th September, 2021.