Grand Valley State University International Merit Awards, 2020: Applications for the 2020 international merit awards of the Grand Valley State University, USA is invited from international students with excellent academic credentials willing to develop and further his/her educational career. Grand Valley State University is an educational institution known over the years for its commitment to quality learning and research.
International students willing to enhance the Grand Valley community will receive a $5,000 worth of scholarship and will have access to various other materials required to make learning and research worthwhile at Grand Valley State University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Grand Valley State University
Scholarship to be taken at: USA
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at Grand Valley State University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Grand Valley State University International Merit Awards, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students with great academic qualities wishing to advance their educational career in the United States of America.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant qualifications required for admission into the undergraduate program of the Grand Valley State University.
- Applicants for the postgraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized universities or its equivalent before applying for the postgraduate scholarship.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership potential and the ability to interact with people from other religion and race.
- Applicants must possess the English language requirements for admission into the university.
- Frank Keenan Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2020 | Closes Soon
- International Student Scholarships for Academic Achievement at Laurentian University, Canada (Up to $60,000 award)
Application Procedure for the Grand Valley State University International Merit Awards, 2020
Applicants are to fill and complete the online application form by visiting the official application webpage of the institution before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: May 1st, 2020