Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment at Total Nigeria Plc: Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of a graduate personal assistant at Total Nigeria Plc. The Graduate personal Assistant Job is targeted at young graduates with minimal years of work experience. You should see details and apply to the job at Total Nigeria career site.
Total Nigeria Plc – We are the world’s fourth-largest oil and gas company, as well as a major integrated player in the global solar industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment type: Regular Position
Branch: Marketing & Services
Métier: Administrative Support, Secretarial Support
- BSc or HND in Social Sciences or Arts
- Reliability and confidentiality are of paramount importance.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill, be self-motivated, proactive and a proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be highly numerate, excellent language/communication and computer skills.
- Proficiency in French language is an advantage
- Experience level required: 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
Responsibilities and Description
- Handles the Manager’s daily itinerary and diary
- Keeps accurate schedule of Important Group/Company/Departmental activities and events.
- Maintain an effective and efficient document management system.
- Assist the Manager with the preparation, validation and publication of dossiers, presentations and communications per required deadlines.
- Timely and accurate publication of monthly divisional KPI and expense reports.
- Franking of letters, LPO’s Cheques etc, registration of franked documents.
- Follow up of designated tasks to ensure progress to desired deadlines.
- Follow up of completion of safety tours by the Division’s senior managers
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate on behalf of the Manager.
- Arrange travel and security requirements (Domestic and International) on behalf of the manager.
- Assist Manager with any matter relating to their expatriation.
- Process purchase orders, expense claims etc for Manager’s office
- Perform other assigned duties delegated by the Manager.
Application Procedures for the Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment at Total Nigeria Plc
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2020