Government of Slovak Republic Bilateral Scholarships 2021/2022: Applications are hereby invited from foreign students in eligible countries (below). The application process is provided through the ministry of education of the home country. Candidates will be required to contact their respective ministries of education/government of their country for information the scholarship programme.
The Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic offers bilateral scholarships to foreign nationals for the academic year 2021/2022, based on bilateral agreements (between the governments/ministries).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Slovak Republic.
Scholarships to be taken in: Slovak Republic
Scholarship Type: Bilateral Agreement Scholarships (full).
Scholarship Level: Bachelor’s, Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: Tuition plus stipend of up to 550 € per month.
Subject Eligibility: All courses.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Check: Government of Québec Merit scholarships for foreign students 2021
Government of Slovak Republic Bilateral Scholarships 2021/2022 | ELIGIBILITY
Foreign students at bachelor, master’s and PhD study levels are eligible to apply for the scholarship through nomination by the nominating body of their home country.
Belarus, Belgium-French Community/ Walloon region, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Israel, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovenia, Serbia, Ukraine.
The ward amount for the Government of Slovak Republic Bilateral Scholarships 2021/2022, if not specified otherwise in bilateral agreement, will be as follows:
- For students (bachelor/master level): 280 €per month.
- For PhD students: 330€ per month.
- For university teachers or researchers: 550 €per month.
- Romanian Government Scholarships 2021/2022 for Foreign Citizens
- Chinese Government Bilateral Scholarship Program 2021
How-to-Apply: The Government of Slovak Republic Bilateral Scholarships 2021/2022 will be awarded to applicants nominated by the competent authorities of eligible countries. Applications sent by individual applicants directly to the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic will not be processed.
- Candidates: Please, print application form through this link, fill it, sign it and send 1 original and 1 copy together with all the supporting documentation requested in the application form to your national authority for nomination.
- Nomination Authorities: The nomination letter (including the list of nominees) must be delivered to the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic at the latest on 1 April 2021, if not specified otherwise. Specification is indicated in the table of quotas enclosed to the call.
Postal address: Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic, Stromová 1, 813 30 Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2021