Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2023/24: The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (UGRAD) application is open for the 2023/24 academic session. The Global UGRAD program provides non-degree undergraduate study abroad in the United States on a competitive basis to university students.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program also known as the Global UGRAD program provides one semester scholarships to outstanding undergraduate students from around the world for non-degree full-time study combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): U.S. Department of State
Scholarship to be taken in: USA
Study Level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: Not specified
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Nationality: See eligible countries
You may be interested in: US Embassy Community College Initiative Program Scholarship 2021
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2022/23 | DETAILS
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2023/24 aimed aimed at Non-U.S. Citizens, applicants must:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be a citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program
- Have completed secondary education in their home country
- Have a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible)
- Be able to begin studies in the United States in August 2023 or January 2024 (selected participants may not defer to a later date)
- Be eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program
- Be cleared by a physician to participate in the program
- Be committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2023/24 are to apply through the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or Fulbright Commission in your home country.
Application Deadline: February 6, 2023.
South Africa not included?
For your remarkable help you used to deliver to the international students, I am also asking to kindly help me study there in civil engineering