General Electric (GE) : An excited opportunity is here for all Nigerian graduates to apply for General Electric (GE) Early Career Graduate Internship Program. This program is a 12 month career training organised to develop career for future challenge.
The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders & receive formal developmental feedback.
Company/Organisation(s): General Electric (GE)
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 months (1 year)
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: B.Sc, HND, M.Sc
General Electric (GE) Early Career Graduate Internship Program | What to Expect
GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE.
- Support the bid process ( bonds/financial summary report) for New Unit and Services businesses.
- Ensure all compliance documents are accurately reflected in NEX (Commercial ERP)as per policy.
- Support the quarter close Inquiry-to-Order process.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Commercial Finance Leader.
Interested applicants for General Electric (GE) Early Career Graduate Internship Program are required to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Academic GPA 3.0 an above, out of 4 scale
- Strong analytical, numeracy along with a highly developed commercial awareness.
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookup, linked workbooks, Pivot tables) a must.
- Ability to communicate and work successfully across the organization.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Excellent communication and relationship building ability.
- Highly motivated, self-starter full of initiative.
- Working knowledge of French will be an added advantage.
- Team player
How-to-Apply: In order to be considered for the General Electric (GE) Early Career Graduate Internship Program, you are required to fulfil all the general requirement criteria above before you proceed to apply.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Application Deadline: Not Specified