Future Rising Fellowship: Applications are invited from young female change-makers for the 2022 cohort of the Future Rising Fellows program which will highlight the important connections between girl’s education and climate change.
The year-long, virtual Fellowship program provides financial assistance and professional development for young leaders who are working on storytelling projects at the intersection of gender equity and climate change and environmental justice.
Future Rising Fellowship 2022 | DETAILS
This year, the Fellowship will focus around two specific areas – Food and Water Security or Local Climate Solutions. This means applicants should propose narrative/storytelling projects focused on one or other of these two areas. The 2022 Future Rising Fellowship program seeks to support young leaders who are working on food and water security with a gender equity lens OR who are telling the stories of girls or women working to secure access to adequate food and water through advocacy, community organizing or activism through sustainable practices like crop rotation, agro-forestry, regenerative farming among others.
To be eligible for the Future Rising Fellowship 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants from all nationalities are welcomed to apply.
- Be between the ages of 17-24 years.
- You are committed, creative, collaborative and motivated.
- You are a storyteller who is passionate about gender equity and climate justice OR you are a climate activist/conservationist/educator/organizer with a story to tell about girl’s education, gender equity and climate justice.
- You are able to commit to the Fellowship’s schedule.
- You have access to the internet in order to attend regular virtual convenings and communicate with the Future Rising Staff and other Fellows.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the Future Rising Fellowship 2022 are to complete online application form and provide all the required information by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified