Fully-Funded Mastercard Foundation (Sciences Po) Scholarships 2020/2021: Applications are now being received for the Sciences Po – Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2020/2021for African students to study in France. Full scholarships are offered to a number of outstanding African students wishing to pursue their Bachelors or Master degree program in any university of higher learning in France and equally gets career development training.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mastercard Foundation/Sciences Po.
Scholarships to be taken at: Universities in France.
Scholarship Type: Fully funded scholarships.
Scholarship level: Bachelors and Masters
Slots: 126 scholarships available
Scholarship Worth: Fully-Funded.
Subject Eligibility: All subjects areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: African students
About the Scholarship Program (Mastercard Foundation (Sciences Po) Scholarships 2020/2021):
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Sciences Po aims to support 126 talented African students through their studies and to offer the next generation of leaders a world-class social science education, so they can go on to become changemakers in their home countries.
Over six years (2017 – 2022), the Scholars Program will fund:
- 20 scholarships to complete the Sciences Po Bachelor of Arts programme, Africa specialisation
- 46 scholarships to complete a Master’s programme at one of our seven graduate schools
- 60 scholarships reserved for Mastercard Foundation Scholars studying at other partner universities and who would like to attend Sciences Po Summer School.
Basic Eligibility Requirements:
- The scholarships are awarded to students from sub-Saharan African countries with an outstanding academic record and strong leadership potential, but who face financial and other barriers to higher education.
- The scholarships are awarded for a period of three years for the Bachelor’s degree, two years for the Master’s degree and one month for the Summer School.
- AIG 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarship for African Students to Study in Europe
- Kiel University Scholarships 2019 for International Students in Germany
- University of Liverpool Fully Funded International Scholarships 2019
Scholarship Benefits and Duration:
They cover the full cost of tuition fees at Sciences Po and living costs in France during the study period. The scholarships are awarded for a period of three years for the Bachelor’s degree, two years for the Master’s degree and one month for the Summer School.
As well as funding their studies, Sciences Po will offer scholars a specific suite of resources to ensure they have appropriate academic support and to facilitate their transition from education to employment:
- An orientation programme and individualised academic advising throughout their studies at Sciences Po
- A mentor programme offered in collaboration with the Africa Division of Sciences Po Alumni
- Career guidance and support: an online job platform dedicated to professional opportunities in Africa (internships and first jobs), access to our business incubator and the network of employers and alumni working in Africa, and specific career workshops.
Application Procedures for the Mastercard Foundation (Sciences Po) Scholarships 2020/2021to study in France – How-to-Apply:
Scholarships for the 2020/2021 academic year are awarded in collaboration with a network of partner institutions accepting the terms and conditions of the nomination framework.
To apply, you should get more information on the application and selection process and dates for each of the category:
Application deadlines: deadlines for the Mastercard Foundation (Sciences Po) Scholarships 2020/2021 are as follows:
- Bachelor: January 29, 2020
- Master: December 5, 2019