Fully Funded 2020 Facebook Artificial Intelligence Residency Program: Here comes an opportunity for a one-year residency training on Artificial intelligence (AI) to be sponsored by Facebook for applicants who are passionate about improving their computing and programming skills. The program is designed to give the applicant hand-on opportunity with artificial intelligence research while working in Facebook AI. The program will afford the participant the opportunity to work and collaborate with AI researchers and engineers who will provide a guide throughout the project. The Residency position provides the Resident a competitive salary while working on their projects.
Internship Sponsor(s): Facebook Artificial Intelligence
Internship to be taken at: USA, London
Internship Type: Fully Funded
Internship level: One-year residency
Internship Worth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Fields of machine language but not limited to math, physics, finance, economics, linguistics, computational social science, neuroscience and bioinformatics.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible to apply
Internship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Fully Funded 2020 Facebook Artificial Intelligence Residency Program, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants with strong technical background and passion for AI research who will be working with a team of researchers and engineers at Facebook AI.
- Applicants with prior experience in machine language are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants are to note that the residency is a full-time program that cannot be undertaken together with a university study or a full-time job.
- Applicants must be able to learn how to perform research in deep learning and AI, understand prior work and existing literature.
- Applicants must be able to write up research results in the form of an academic paper or open-source projects.
- Applicants should be capable of translating ideas into practical code in frameworks such as PyTorch
- PhD Scholarships at Durham University Business School, 2019/2020
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) for International Students, 2020
Application Procedure for the Fully Funded 2020 Facebook Artificial Intelligence Residency Program
Applicants are to ensure that they visit the official application webpage and complete their applications as incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline: January 31st, 2020