Fresh Job Vacancies at Confederation of African Football: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill various vacant positions at Confederation of African Football (CAF). Applicants send in applications from locations across Africa and beyond, according to the job descriptions. To apply, see full details of desired positions.
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
CAF is recruiting to fill the following positions (below):
1.) Senior Accountant
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, and/or Finance
- Master’s Degree or CPA or Accounting equivalent preferred
- From 5 to 7 years of experience preferably in multinational or big local companies (Group companies with subsidiaries)
- Exposure, awareness, knowledge, and experience of financial statements preparations, IFS, and latest changes, financial reporting, general accounting knowledge, and accounting treatments and entries
- Preferably Audit experience in one of the big 4 Audit Firms
- Fluent in English and/or French
Application Deadline: 1st August, 2020.
2.) Senior Services & Logistics Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar
- Master Degree in Logistics or equivalent is a plus
- A total of 10 years’ working experience in Logistics and services of which a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar managerial role
- Experience in Stock Management Software, Shipping and Customs Declaration procedures, and Notions on Air FREIGHT Transport
- Fluent in at least two of CAF official languages (French, English and/or Arabic)
- Flexible to work in a shift schedule and to work from outside the office
- Able to work independently and within a larger team to achieve results and impact
- Proven capabilities and leadership skills to inspire and develop the team
- Skilled in negotiation and conflict management
- Works well under pressure and manages stressful situations with ease
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong sense of accountability, responsibility, and integrity
Application Deadline: 25th July, 2020.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should use the link provided against their desired positions to see full job description and apply