Are you a woman or a girl who is determined to be a changemaker and future leader in science, technology, engineering, and math? Then apply for the 2022 edition of the F5 STEM Education Grants for Women and Girls.
F5’s Grant is to help build the pipeline of tomorrow’s female changemakers and future leaders through the STEM Education Grants by investing in programs to increase access to STEM education and career opportunities for women and girls.
F5 STEM Education Grants | DETAILS
F5 believes that world-changing ideas should not be limited by an individual’s gender, race, nationality, or socio-economic status. The grant amount is a one-time $50,000 USD grant which will be provided to nonprofit organizations in all countries of the world. Those served through the funding must be majorly (>50%) women of color and/or girls of color.
To be eligible for the F5 STEM Education Grants, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The nonprofit must be in operation as a legally registered charitable organization defined by the country in which they operate or fiscally sponsored by a legally registered charitable organization for at least 3 years.
- The nonprofit’s focus must be on increasing access, capacity building, career development, or other related work with the goal of increasing representation of women of color in STEM education, especially the technology sector.
- Those served through the grant funding must be majority (>50%) women of color and/or girls of color.
- Organizations must have a website.
- For nonprofits based outside of the United States, an Enhanced Expenditure Responsibility (EER) process will be conducted by F5’s international grantmaking partner, CAF America. Funding will be contingent on the successful completion and approval of the EER process. F5 will cover the cost of the EER fees.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the STEM Education Grants 2022 are to submit their application electronically. Note that the application cannot be saved and then completed at a later time. Therefore, it is suggested that applicants review the application questions in advance of completing them. Application total character count maximum is 200 characters. All applications must be completed in English.
Applicants can complete the application at the application portal on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: August 19, 2022 at 11:45pm PST