ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst Internships for Young African Graduates: ExxonMobil is currently inviting young African graduate for Internships in the company. The company is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy.
ExxonMobil build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Africa
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualifications: Recent graduate
You May Like: Massive Job Recruitment at United Nations Development Programme (21+ Positions)
ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst Internships for Young African Graduates | What to Expect
- Work closely with the Business teams to maximize the value of ExxonMobil’s diverse portfolio and identify further opportunities to grow the Business
- Complete accounting, reporting and internal stewardship activities for several affiliates in order to accurately reflect financial data in ExxonMobil Corporation’s consolidated, published external results.
- Opportunities to specialize in accounting for Upstream operations, special business events, fixed assets, costs, deferred taxes, and monthly/quarterly/annual close activities
- Analyze and explain what drives the financial and operating results and trends of an affiliate using visualization tools to support Business Management with better decision making.
- Drive digital innovation with involvement in exciting process transformation and improvement initiatives
- Collaborate to provide meaningful analytical reports to Business teams in partnership with colleagues around the world
- Build knowledge of Upstream business, systems, tools and processes
- Participate in our Accounting Training Program to further enhance your accounting skills
- Participate in various site wide initiatives, including charity efforts, inclusion & diversity events, or networks to develop and grow your leadership skills.
Interested applicants seeking for ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst Internships for Young African Graduates 2021, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria
- ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst Internships is open for Africans
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week)
- Minimum of Bachelor / Master degree in Business Economics / Accounting / Taxation or equivalent with 1-10+ years relevant work experience (in accounting, finance or other relevant experience)
- Minimum of 3 semesters of accounting and financial reporting / controlling
- Strong analytical skills with passion for innovation and process transformation
- Written and verbal proficiency in English
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Willingness to proactively take initiative and seek challenges
- Attention to accuracy and detail and ability to meet priorities and deadlines
- Interest in long term career opportunities
- Continuous Improvement mindset to develop, implement, and sustain best practices to ensure superior service delivery and accuracy
- Good communication and effective interpersonal skills to collaborate with others and work in teams, including colleagues around the globe.
Applicants for ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst Internships will receive the following benefits;
- Attractive salary & benefits package
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world
- Investments in your professional development through an ongoing rotational development program and tremendous learning opportunities
- Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution)
- Flex Your Day opportunity, providing flexibility around where and when you work
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for parents & wellness elements (e.g. refreshments, ergo stretch breaks)
- Inspiring and diverse working teams
- Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international atmosphere
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings
- We are moving to a brand new building tailored to the latest work environment trends and technology in early 2022 at Dozsa Gyorgy street.
Also Check: Massive Job Recruitment at Access Bank Plc (14 Positions)
To apply for the ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst Internships for Young African Graduates 2021, Interested candidates should proceed to learn about the application process and click here to apply for the program.