Energy Talent Company is inviting promising and talented young graduates for a 2-year paid program in Nigeria. They will train promising graduates for the energy industry and provide job placements with reputable solar companies. These talents will then go on to continue receiving training and professional development for a maximum of two years after job placement.
The company is poised to transform the African economy in the next three decades. They aim to do this by developing high-quality professional energy talent that will lead the energy access transformation in Africa.
Company/Organisation: Energy Talent Company
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Nigeria (Nationwide)
Program Duration: 2 Years
Available Slots: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
Nationality: Any Nationality (But Resident in Nigeria)
Also Check: Total Nigeria Plc Graduate Talent Sourcing
Energy Talent Graduate Engineer Trainee Program | Eligibility Requirements
- A graduate from any of these disciplines: Mechanical engineering, Physics, Architecture, and related fields to the electrical and electronics industry.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between age 18 and 35
- Completed NYSC
- Three months of practice-based and field training
- Job-placement with top solar companies after 3 months
- Expertly curated learning curriculum
- Accelerated career growth
- Coaching and mentoring
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry for 2 years
- How-to-Apply: To apply for the 2022 Energy Talent Graduate Engineer Trainee Program, proceed to the official website (link below) to view further information and submit application.
- Application Deadline: Currently Open