The Embassy of France in the Central African Republic Doctoral scholarships for the year 2024 are open for students at the University of Bangui to complete a Doctorate in a French or African university.
For the Doctorate or Post-Doctorate level, students registered or in the process of registering for a thesis in a French, Cameroonian or Senegalese university can apply.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Embassy of France in the Central African Republic
- Host Institution(s): University of Bangui
- Funding Amount: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: PhD
- Nationality: Africans
The following requirements must be fulfilled by applicants seeking for the Central African Republic Doctoral scholarships:
- Applicants must be of Central African nationality and resident in the Central African Republic
- Applicants must be aged 45 or less
- Applicants must be a lecturer or temporary or tenured teacher at the University of Bangui
- Applicants must Present a solid and relevant research project
- Applicants must be registered in the first year of thesis in 2023-2024 at the latest.
- Priority will be given to the following sectors: science and technology, health, law, political science, economics and management.
How-to-Apply: Interested students who meet the eligibility criteria send their application by email to the following address: [email protected]
To apply, the following documents must be sent by email to this address:
- The candidate’s information sheet, accessible at the bottom of this page
- A letter of invitation to a host laboratory
If you are invited for an interview, you will be asked for the following supporting documents. Be careful not to send them before the invitation for an interview
- Proof of identity (identity card or birth certificate)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Your research project
- Last diploma obtained as well as the transcript.
Application Deadline: February 19, 2024