Durham University Business School Masters International Scholarship: Applications are currently invited as Durham University offer a range of non-repayable support programmes to help ensure that the brightest and best students can access world-class education at Durham.
Scholarships will be applied as a discount against the full tuition fee for the programme. This scholarship is highly competitive and the financial support is available for Home, EU and International students at all levels of study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Durham University, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: Durham University, UK
Scholarships level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Up to £6,000
Subject Eligibility: Business
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Durham University Business School Masters International Scholarship | DETAILS
In addition to funding available exclusively at Durham University, you will also find an extensive range of funding opportunities from external sources to support your education at Durham. Individual organisations should be contacted directly for further information.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Durham University Business School Masters International Scholarship
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be admitted into masters degree program.
- The award is available for courses in Master of business program offered at the University.
- Have studied their undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based)
- Have an impressive academic record
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
- Can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity
- Can demonstrate how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people. Examples can include projects, group work, events etc.
- Can tell us how, as a global citizen, they will create, share and use their knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- Have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the School, organisations and communities.
- Have been ranked as part of a competitive scholarship process for another ANU or external scholarship.
- Have completed some research experience
- Have completed an approved university degree and
- Can meet the English language requirements.
The benefits for the Durham University Business School Masters International Scholarship include;
- The scholarship is up to Up to £6,000 for the standard duration of Master of Business program.
How-to-Apply: All Durham University Business School Masters programme offer holders for September 2021 entry will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary.
Application Deadline: Currently Open