The Deloitte Academy invites applications from interested candidates to participate in its Finance internship/training programme. The purpose of Deloitte Finance Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Accounting Operations Advisory, Finance Transformation, Financial Reporting, and Actuarial Science
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Company/Organisation(s): Deloitte Finance Academy, Nigeria
Program Type: Graduate Training Program
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality
Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance Programme | What to Expect
Applicants will be expected to show a keen interest in Finance, Accounting or Actuarial Science through the following qualities:
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follow through on research steps through results and findings stage.
To be eligible for Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance Programme, applicants must be/have:
- Chartered accountants, accounting graduates or other graduates on the ICAN or ACCA route (Professional level Stage of exams)
- Actuarial and Quantitative graduates (Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering). For this role we require the applicants to state their CGPA upon graduation. Knowledge of VBA, R language and Python is an added advantage.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance Programme can proceed to submit their applications through the online application portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified