The 2023/2024 Danish Government Scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark is currently open for applications. The scholarship, which is supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science, is awarded to most qualified applicants for masters degree programmes in Engineering to study in Denmark fully funded.
The scholarship award consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant to help cover living costs of up to DKK 3000 per month before tax. All eligible applicants who are offered a study place, will automatically be considered for the scholarship award at the University of Southern Denmark.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Danish Government
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Southern Denmark
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee waiver and DKK 3000 grant
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
Also Check: University of Queensland PhD International Scholarship in Australia
Eligibility Criteria | Danish Government Scholarship 2023/2024
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are to note that The best-qualified candidates based on points will be awarded the scholarship. Applicants must ensure that they meet the “Entry requirements” for each programme.
- All documentation must be available before application deadline, to make sure that your application can be processed.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the University of Denmark.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
- Eligible Programmes: MSc in Engineering- Mechatronics; MSc Engineering- Electronics
Recommended: Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in the United Kingdom (UK)
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the for the Danish Government Scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark, applicants are to apply for admission into an eligible programme of the university for a full-time study programme. All supporting documents must be available before application deadline, to make sure that your applications can be processed appropriately.
- Official Bachelor’s transcripts and diploma in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian – must include grades and units/credits for each course
- Course descriptions for the courses on your transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
Application Deadline: February 1st (of Next Year)
Hello I want to enroll in universities