Applications are now open for DAAD Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries to study at Munich Intellectual Property Law Centre (MIPLC), Germany. Successful applicants are fully funded to cover the full MIPLC fee waiver, monthly stipend of EUR 850, health insurance, travel allowance, research allowance and other related costs.
MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s scholarship program for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses”. If you would like to apply for the scholarship offered in this context, please note that several special conditions apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD
Host Institution(s): MIPLC
Scholarship Worth: Full cost
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Developing Countries
Also Check: DAAD Master Study Scholarships for All Academic Disciplines 2022/2023
Eligibility Criteria | DAAD Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries
You are eligible for the DAAD scholarship if you meet the following requirements in addition to the MIPLC admission criteria:
- You are from a developing country (according to the OECD DAC list) and have not been living outside your home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years.
- You hold at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above-average results.
- You received your latest degree no more than six years before your application.
- You have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country.
Scholarship recipients will get
- A full MIPLC fee waiver
- A monthly stipend of EUR 850
- Payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany
- A travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the home country or by another funding source
- A study and research allowance
- A mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC LL.M. program (August and September, in Munich or another German city).
Since the DAAD scholarship includes a full fee waiver, you must apply simultaneously for MIPLC financial assistance.
How to Apply: Please refer to the Application Instructions for detailed information on how to apply for DAAD Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries in 2022.
Complete applications will be evaluated for admission on a rolling basis. From all admitted applicants, we will put together a shortlist of candidates, who will be invited for a video conference interview taking place in January or February. Based on these interviews, the MIPLC will pre-select the scholars and the DAAD will take the final decision in early March.
Application Deadline: October 15 (Annually)
I need your help
Iam very interesting to participate this scholarship for developing countries
I am interested in this humanitarian scholarship.
How to apply for this scholarship?
Refer to the application procedures section
Will be glad if could grant me admission in your noble.