Graduate students from developing countries are invited to apply for the 2021/2022 DAAD scholarship in Development-Related Postgraduate Course (EPOS) to study in Germany. As the M.Sc. WASTE is now a part of the EPOS-DAAD Program, there will be two different application procedures and periods from now on. Hence, we highly recommend to check all online application guidelines again
The EPOS programme offers individual scholarships to participants from developing countries so that they may study development-related postgraduate courses at selected universities in Germany. To apply for the DAAD-EPOS MSc WASTE Scholarship in Germany 2021/2022, read the application procedures carefully.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Stuttgart/Other partner universities in Germany
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Slots: not stated
Scholarship Worth: full funding
Subject Eligibility: EPOS
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students from Developing Countries
DAAD-EPOS MSc WASTE Scholarship in Germany 2021/2022 | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Keep in mind that the EPOS-DAAD Program offers a chance for outstanding international professionals (List of eligible countries) to finance their studies in Germany.
How-to-Apply: Application for the DAAD-EPOS MSc WASTE Scholarship is done online and offline in two(2) stages;
- Application for admission to the Winter Term 2021/2022 on C@MPUS – online application portal
- The M.Sc. WASTE Office provides application guidelines to briefly guide you through the C@MPUS online application portal.
- Postal submission of selected application documents to the M.Sc. WASTE Office
- To complete the application Stage 2, please download the Sc. WASTE Short Application Form first. Keep in mind that you must also submit a certified hard copy of your translated (English or German) Transcript of Records of your Bachelor’s Degree.
- For the postal submission, please use the following address:
M.Sc. WASTE Office
Institut für Feuerungs- und Kraftwerkstechnik
Note: You must completing Stage 1 before submitting the required application documents by post.
- Personal interview with the M.Sc. WASTE Office
- If you are pre-selected for the EPOS-DAAD program, you must hold an interview with the M.Sc. WASTE Office. In that case, you will be contacted to arrange the appointment.
- Only if Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3 are fulfilled, the application is completed successfully.
Document Requirements: Please also check the List of all Required Application Documents for DAAD Scholars, as it contains a complete list of all the documents needed for online and postal submissions.
Application Deadline: Deadline: February 15th, 2021 (23:59 – CET Central European Time)