Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship Program aimed at bringing scholars to study in a German institution. The program provides full funding for successful scholars awarded the research fellowship.
The DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship offers the unique opportunity to connect both with the policy community in Washington, DC, and with other inspiring researchers and personalities at the institute.
- Fellowship Sponsors: DAAD/AGI
- Program Type: Research Fellowship
- Program Location: USA
- Program Duration: Not specified
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: First degree
- Nationality: All Nationalities
You May Like: DAAD-STIBET Scholarship at TU Dresden, Germany 2024
DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be German; or must be non-German and working permanently in Germany or currently at one of the DAAD Centers for German and European Studies outside of the United States.
- Applicants should be of junior or senior status. Junior applicants must have completed or currently be working on a PhD.
- All application materials MUST be submitted in English and received by AGI by the deadline in order to be considered for fellowships in the specified period.
- Individuals who have received a grant or other support from the DAAD within three years of the starting date of the fellowship are not eligible to apply.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship are to submit the following materials (in English) electronically, combined in one PDF file:
- A brief cover letter; please indicate your citizenship/eligibility in the cover letter and how you have heard about the fellowship;
- A curriculum vitae, with a list of publications (if relevant);
- A project proposal (5-7 pages, double-spaced) outlining in clear, concise terms the substantive thrust of the research and its relevance to the AGI mission.
- Two recent letters of reference (only for PhD students and recent PhDs, i.e., those received in the last five years).
- Successful applicants must be proficient in the English language.
Application Deadline: 19 November 2023