Because of the many benefits awaiting those who choose to study, work and live in Switzerland, many foreigners in recent times are longing for careers and opportunities to relocate to the country. Switzerland boasts of a strong economy as well as beautiful landscape and basic amenities.
Because of the high salaries and low taxes in Switzerland, many foreigners are willing to take up job offers available in Swiss companies. It is interesting to note that several notable companies in Switzerland have positions with promises of visa sponsorship for competent and skilled foreign workers.
However, the process of obtaining a visa can be rigorous and challenging for foreigners who would want to move to a foreign country. You will need a valid work visa if you are a foreigner wishing to migrate and work in Switzerland. There may be series of requirements depending on your home country and the position you are interested in.
Visa Sponsorship Jobs
Employment-based visa sponsorship refers to the process by which an employer sponsors a foreign worker for a visa in order for the individual to work in the foreign country. The employer takes on the responsibility of demonstrating that there are no qualified workers in their country available for the position and supports the foreign worker’s application for immigration benefits.
Therefore employment opportunities that requires sponsoring a foreign worker’s visa for migration into the country where a job is domiciled are referred to as “Visa Sponsorship Job offers”. This visas are often given out to skilled workers that are in short supply in the country where the job is located.
For instance jobs in healthcare, engineering, technology, etc are frequently accessible as visa sponsors. Since these positions often times need special training and education that is not commonly available in the local labour market, employers are left with no option than to sponsor visas for qualified foreigners to fill this labour shortage.
Companies Offering Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Switzerland 2024
Several companies in Switzerland offer jobs with visa sponsorship to foreign workers from around the globe. The following are companies offering visa sponsorship jobs in Switzerland:
- HUGO BOSS
- FFI ADVISORY
This company is known for its commitment to supporting a robust and diverse workforce and engaging the skills of experts globally. GRAPE is a sought-after workplace for local and foreign talent due to its strong and healthy infrastructure and reputation for innovation. For anyone from outside Switzerland who wants to work there, there are lots of benefits.
Job positions at GRAPE:
- Sales Support
- Business Development and Sales Internship
- Claims Manager
- Senior Underwriter
- Remote-friendly environment, you can work from home or the office.
- Offers worker-friendly compensation package with a competitive salary, various benefits, and stock options.
- Regular team events and retreats.
- Sponsorship for work visa and relocation costs.
- Paid vacation per year.
This company has shown a reputation as a progressive institution that values diverse skills. It welcomes foreign specialists by contributing to Switzerland’s dynamic workforce and economic expansion. ALCHEMY goes above and beyond simply recruiting foreign workers and Work visas in Switzerland.
Job Offers at ALCHEMY:
- Director of Operations
- Senior Relocation Consultant
- Director of Sales
- Account Manager – Hospitality
- Import/Export Air/Ocean Freight Specialist
- Supportive work environment
- Worker’s health Care
- Good salary
This is a notable institution that offers Job opportunities for foreigners looking to work in Switzerland. They specialize in helping foreign professionals with the complexities of obtaining a work permit in Switzerland and have a proven track record of professionalism and expertise. EF provides specialized work visa services.
Work Positions at EF:
- Finance, Legal & Business Intelligence
- General Management
- Customer Service
- Faculty & Research
- Early Career Opportunities
- Seasonal Opportunities
- Life and health insurance
- Professional development, such as monthly training, workshops, and motivational presentations.
- First year, nine paid holidays and four weeks of paid vacation.
- 25% match from the firm for your 401(k)
- Annual fitness reimbursement as well as wellness benefits
- Discounts offered through the EF program on travel, daycare, and more
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs) for commuters, dependent care, and healthcare
By embracing foreign professionals, this company has positioned and distinguished itself as a pioneer in developing a diverse and inclusive workforce by using the services of foreign expatriates. With its innovative and expansion policy, VERITY offers opportunities for international talent to contribute to Switzerland’s thriving economic environment and Jobs for foreigners.
Jobs at VERITY:
- Senior Software Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- IT Systems Engineer Logistics Lead
- Software Tools Internship (6+ Months)
- Flexibility of a hybrid work environment.
- Annual team-building events
- 25 days of annual leave, employee stock ownership plan (conditions apply), variety of pension plans, and relocation packages
- Conducive office space for efficiency at work
Hugo Boss is a brand associated with elegant style and international sophistication. Its penchant for excellence is evident in its ability to absorb foreign workers into its ranks. BY tapping international talents, HUGO BOSS continues to support Switzerland’s expanding economy and international outlook.
Job positions at HUGO BOSS:
- Full-Time Sales Associate
- Assistant Store Manager
- Full-Time Key Holder
- Assistant Shop Manager
- Base Pay + Commission
- Earned Vacation and Sick time
- Excellent Health Care, Dental, Vision.
This is a company that is well known for its dedication to developing a diverse and inclusive workforce including having foreign professionals in its employ. FFI ADVISORY has a solid reputation for offering professional advice as well as appreciating the importance of global viewpoints and knowledge. The recruiting strategy of FFI ADVISORY goes beyond recruitment and includes strong support.
Categories of Job Sponsorship Visas at FFI ADVISORY:
- Senior SAP Cloud Integration Consultant
- SAP Solution Architect
- Senior SAP Business Analyst
- Attractive employment conditions with good social benefits
- Central Workplace in New Office Building (Glatt Tower)
- Offers employees the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects to shape the future of businesses in Switzerland.