The Commonwealth Secretariat is pleased to accept applications from interested and motivated youths to enrol in the youth empowerment and support through our Young Professionals Programme (YPP) in multiple positions opportunities.
The YPP creates multiple opportunities for talented and qualified young people from across the Commonwealth to contribute to our core work through the transference of technical expertise, innovative ideas, specialist knowledge, and fresh perspectives.
Company/Organisation(s): Commonwealth Secretariat, UK
Program Location: United Kingdom
Program Duration: Full-time
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
Commonwealth Young Professionals Programme | What to Expect
We currently have various opportunities available across the Secretariat, the full list of vacancies is detailed (below). To apply, please click the ’apply’ button to be redirected to our website, where you are able to find further information about each opportunity:
- Assistant Research Officer YPO (Trade Competitiveness)
- Assistant Research Officer (Office of the Secretary-General)
- Assistant Research Officer (Economic, Youth & Sustainable Development Directorate)
- Assistant Research Officer (Governance and Peace Directorate) x2
Individual applications will need to be made for each position.
The Commonwealth is a voluntary association of 56 member governments and provides guidance on policy-making, technical assistance and advisory services to Commonwealth member countries. We support governments to help achieve sustainable, inclusive, and equitable development.
Applicants qualified for Commonwealth Young Professionals Programme (Multiple Positions) must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country
- Applicants must be 27 years or younger at the time applications close
- You will need to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area
- Applicants must have at least one year of demonstrated work experience in the design and delivery of a subject relevant to development or democracy programmes/projects.
- Further information on each position can be found by clicking on the relevant links.
You May Also Like: Stanbic IBTC Digital Skills Empowerment Programme (DiSEP) 2023
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified applicants seeking for Commonwealth Young Professionals Programme (Multiple Positions) should Please apply by submitting a CV and cover letter. Covering letters should be structured to address the key criteria required in the person specification, giving clear examples.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2023