Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Commonwealth Africa Cyber Fellowship Programme aimed at enhancing cybersecurity awareness across Commonwealth countries in Africa.
The Fellowship is a unique platform for cybersecurity experts from Commonwealth countries in Africa to exchange knowledge, foster partnerships and influence the policy work of the Commonwealth Secretariat.
- Fellowship Sponsors: United Kingdom’s International Development Office
- Program Type: Professional Fellowship
- Program Location: Not specified
- Program Duration: 3 Months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Not specified
- Nationality: Africans
To be considered for the Commonwealth Africa Cyber Fellowships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a Commonwealth country in Africa.
- Be between the age of 21 and 65.
- Possess at least five years of work experience in the fields of law, policymaking, telecommunications, academia or related sectors.
- Be available for the fellowship during the entire duration of the programme.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Commonwealth Africa Cyber Fellowship 2023 are to complete an online application and submit all the required supporting documents.
Applicants must submit the under-listed documents to [email protected] by the application deadline.
- Cover letter
- A letter of support from applicant’s respective organisation.
Application Deadline: 10 December 2023 by 23:59 GMT