Columbia College Scholarships for Traditional Students is now open for applications from highly motivated students with excellent in academic performance to enrol for this opportunity at the Institution.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Columbia College, USA
Host Institution(s): Columbia College, USA
Scholarship Worth: $13,000 – $24,806 toward Tuition fees
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
DETAILS | Columbia College Scholarships
The Institution provides numerous scholarship opportunities for both domestic and international students, they are:
- Freshman merit scholarships
- Competitive freshman scholarships
- Transfer scholarships
- Additional funding opportunities
- Athletic aid
Columbia College aims to provide financial aid packages that meets the needs of the students. For information regarding additional funding opportunities, please contact your enrolment counsellor.
To be eligible for Columbia College Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must have a first school certificate, first degree certificate or equivalent
- Applicants must have a proof English language proficiency
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the Columbia College Scholarships, applicants should fulfil all the eligibility criteria before proceeding to apply online for this opportunity.
For information regarding additional funding opportunities, please contact your enrolment counsellor.
Application Deadline: Not Specified