Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Technical Trainee Program: Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is currently accepting applications from eligible and outstanding Nigerian graduates for an intensive 18 months training programme.
Successful candidates will enjoy a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at the Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos.
Company/Organisation(s): Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company & NBC
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Program Duration: 18 months (1 year and 6 months)
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: OND, HND, B.SC in Engineering
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Technical Trainee Program | What to Expect
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited will cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment and wishes to conducts an intensive eighteen-months Training Programme to qualified young Nigerians in Lagos on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
To enroll in this training program, Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- SSCE or GCE Certificates.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage
- Interested candidates should be open to work in any part of the country where the plants are located.
You May Like: 2022 Custodian Graduate Trainee Program in Nigeria
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Technical Trainee Program, interested applicants should apply here. Note that you will be required to upload your certificate / statement of result along with your résumé as one document (PDF format).
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021