Applications are now open for eligible students/recent graduates wishing to be part of the 2021 Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Vacation Student Program. The logistics department at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa currently has vacancies for vacation work.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) – the eighth largest Coca-Cola bottling partner worldwide and the biggest on the African continent. We serve 13 countries in sub-Saharan Africa including South Africa, Eswatini, Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Tanzania, Uganda, Namibia, Mayotte, Comoros, Botswana and Zambia.
Company/Organization: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA)
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Location: South Africa
Program Targeted at: Degree or Diploma holders
Program Duration: Not Specified
Slots: Not stated.
Nationality: South Africans
- Education: These vacancies are focusing on graduates throughout South Africa with a Degree or Diploma in:
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain
- Competencies: The candidate should possess the following competencies;
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The qualified student will be exposed to:
- Reading, writing and verbal communication within the distribution environment
- Rational and irrational numbers and number systems
- Receiving of stock into the wholesale or retail outlet
- Maintaining stock balances
- Safe delivery of stock to customers
- Legal requirement, organization policies and procedures for the transportation of goods
- Administrative functions related to stock receipt and delivery
- The packing of stock in appropriately selected areas
- Picking of stock
- The financial impact of stock on the business
- Picking, packing and movement of stock in order to minimize damages
- Stock flow through the DC/Warehouse
- The recording of stock movement on the stock management system
- Stock take procedures
- The wholesale & retail business environment
- Legislation regarding Occupational Health and Safety and applicable safety procedures in the workplace
- Appropriate actions to be taken with regards to hazards and emergency situations
- Maintaining of Internal and external housekeeping standards
- Maintaining of Customer service and satisfaction levels
- How-to-Apply: Interested candidates should click here to start application; you will be required to create an account or sign in if you are a returning user.
- Application Deadline: September 21.