Co-Creation HUB Graduate Trainee Programme: Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified Nigerians for the Co-Creation HUB Graduate Trainee Programme 2021. The graduate trainee programme will afford the interns the opportunity to work in an organization where their work will positively impact Africa.
At Co-Creation HUB, everyone has something unique to offer towards the economic prosperity of Africa where the goal is to tap into the potentials abounding in individuals to solve social issues leveraging technology and innovation.
Company/Organisation: Co-Creation Hub
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slots: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Graduates in any discipline
Nationality: Any nationality
Co-Creation HUB Graduate Trainee Programme | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Co-Creation HUB Graduate Trainee Programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be graduates with a keen interest in technology and a desire to transform the landscape of Africa as a continent.
- Must be confident, driven and willing to roll up your sleeves to get work done.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and academic abilities.
Area of Focus
- Software Development (Front/Backend)
- UI/UX Design
- Product Management
- Digital Marketing
- Education/Education Technology
- Public Health
- Governance and Digital Security
- Incubation/Startup Support
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Data Analysis
- Three (3) months of learning
- Personal career advisory and support sessions
- Essential skills to thrive in a 21st century workplace.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking professionals
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Co-Creation HUB Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 are to apply online before the application deadline.
- A means of identification
- Evidence of completion of tertiary education
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate (applicable to Nigerian applicants only)
Application Deadline: 10th April 2021