CNC Scholarships, Bursaries, and Awards 2021-2022: The College of New Caledonia (CNC) is offering a number of financial aid and awards to financially deficient but academically outstanding students to support them study while finances would not be a hindrance.
CNC offers over 300 individual scholarships, bursaries, and awards ranging from $250 to $1500, some based primarily on academic achievement and others on financial need. Unlike loans, these awards do not need to be repaid.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): College of New Caledonia, Canada
Scholarship Type: Partial/Full-Fee Scholarship
Host Institution(s): College of New Caledonia, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: 300 scholarships available
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- Be enrolled in a degree programme at College of New Caledonia (CNC)
- Awards apply to current attending students/new students at CNC (separate application batches)
- Show financial need and/or academic prowess to be eligible for some awards
- How-to-Apply: You should first be enrolled or enrolling as a student of CNC to be able to apply for CNC scholarships and awards.
- Go to the online application portal for Scholarships and Bursaries
- Log in using your CNC login and password and follow the instructions provided to see a personalized list of awards you may be eligible for, based on courses/programs you are registered in.
- Read the award criteria to determine if you qualify to apply. It is your responsibility to be aware of the application requirements. Some awards have very specific criteria.
- Ensure that all sections of the application are completed and uploaded with any supporting documents, such as verification of volunteer/community service, an essay, etc.
Application Deadline: Varies by Award