Chulalongkorn University Scholarship Program: The Office of Academic Affairs, Chulalongkorn University in Thailand is pleased to offered a Scholarship Program for ASEAN and NON – ASEAN Countries; All international students with academic excellent who wish to enroll in degree program at the University.
This scholarship is fully-funded and highly competitive to all international students who wish to study in full-time graduate program at Chulalongkorn University in Thailand.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Scholarship to be taken at: Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Scholarship level: Graduate program
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: ASEAN and NON – ASEAN Countries
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship Program | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested for Chulalongkorn University Scholarship Program are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be domestic or international Students.
- Applicants from ASEAN and NON – ASEAN Countries.
- Applicants must have a first degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must have excellent academic record.
- Applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University.
- Candidates must meet the ASEAN Countries English language proficiency.
How-to-Apply: To apply for the scholarship, candidates are advised to first check the details for application. Applicants must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the Faculty / Program of their choice before the deadline set by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs.
- first round: February 25, 2021.
- second round: April 23, 2021.
- final round: June 15, 2021.