Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Cheslie C. Kryst Memorial Scholarship which is to support students who express a deep commitment to workplace mental health and wellness.
The scholarship award is intended to assist tuition and academic related fees which may not be used to cover books, room/board supplies, or past academic expenses.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): SHRM Foundation
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
You May Like: Woolley Memorial Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University of Sydney
Cheslie C. Kryst Memorial Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Cheslie C. Kryst Memorial Scholarship 2022/23, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated track record of promoting mental health either through practice or through their academic studies.
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate program or master’s/doctoral program with at least one full semester remaining before graduation (i.e., you must be enrolled in classes after Dec. 31, 2022).
- University must be a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Degree program is HR or HR-related (e.g. business, psychology, HR, org development, etc.).
- Minimum Grade Point Average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for an undergraduate or cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale for a graduate program.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Cheslie C. Kryst Memorial Scholarship 2022/23 are to apply online and include the following information:
- Contact information
- Short answer questions about academic, volunteer, and promotion of mental health through practice or academic studies.
- Current Resume
- Transcripts from an accredited institution.
- One Letter of Reference.
Application Deadline: August 24, 2022