The University of Warwick, United Kingdom is pleased to announce the commencement of application for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024 at University of Warwick. The 2024 award is for most outstanding international EU PhD applicants.
The scholarship offering at Warwick comes with many benefits to applicants who would be awarded the scholarship to study at the University of Warwick. The university is known for its outstanding contribution to the development of cutting-edge technology in learning and research while giving to students the best experience possible whilst studying at the university.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Warwick
- Host Institution(s): University of Warwick, UK
- Study Level: PhD scholarship
- Number of Awards: 42
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
- Nationality: Overseas students
You may like: UK Government GREAT Scholarships (Fully Funded)
Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024 at University of Warwick:
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2024.
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants must be assessed as ‘overseas’ for fees purposes.
- Applicants from any discipline at Warwick may apply
- Full payment of tuition fees.
- A maintenance stipend paid at the prevailing UKRI rate for 3.5 years
- Research, Training and Supporting Grant of £5,000
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship at University of Warwick should ensure that they read the Guidance notes before submitting an application.
Applicants are to submit their course application at Warwick before applying online for the scholarship. Applicants are to submit the required supporting documents (references and transcripts) before the application deadline as incomplete application will not be assessed.
Application Deadline: 14 December 2023 at 23:59pm GMT